About Grey Goo
FIGHT THE CHAOS. OR HARNESS ITS POWER.
Drawn to a remote world, intelligent lifeforms fight for control of its resources. Here they must each answer the primal choice of life…extinction or evolution?
Grey Goo is a real-time strategy (RTS) game that combines classic strategy mechanics and a balanced combat system with an emphasis on base-building. It puts you at the center of a tactical struggle for survival—and ultimately, control of Ecosystem 9.
Take on the single-player campaign to command three factions: the Humans, masters of defensive architecture; the Beta, a proud, versatile alien race; and the Goo, an enigmatic, highly mobile life form. Or compete with any of the four multiplayer factions—including the disruptive, unpredictable Shroud.
- Fight—or play as—the Shroud, a brand-new, multiplayer faction.
- Command new units: the Humans’ Valiant, the Beta’s Squall and the Goo’s Siphon.
- Explore an additional story arc with “Grey Goo: Emergence,” and discover the Goo’s true intentions.
- Take on the Shroud in Mission 16, “Herald of Silence.”
- Sharpen your battlefield tactics in the single-player campaign, or join the fray on Steam.
- Join the fray on Steam and find opponents through skill-based matchmaking.
- Change the rules of the battlefield with unit-altering tech upgrades.
- Deliver devastating blows by constructing game-ending Epic units.
- Take the battle offline via Local Area Network play.
- Enhance your competitive edge with Replay Mode and Observer Mode.
- Use the Map Editor to create your own battlefields and share them with the community via Steam Workshop.
Grey Goo – Steam CD Key for PC is available on PlayEarnGame for the lowest price on the market and you can pay for it with our crypto.