Kynseed is a sandbox life sim RPG brought to you by developers who worked on the Fable series for Lionhead Studios.
Live your life in a quirky world where everyone ages and dies, including your pets! Take control of the mystical Kynseed and grow your family legacy over generations as you pass your skills and powers down to your children.
- Run a business such as a blacksmith, tavern, apothecary, or goods store.
- Go adventuring in dangerous regions and battle dark faery tale creatures.
- Farm your land to create various ingredients that you’ll come to rely on.
- Develop relationships with NPC’s who have their own lives and who will remember your deeds, actions, and pranks!
- Find proverbs to unlock the secrets of this mysterious dark faery tale world.
- Gather materials to create items, craft beers, or mix cures for a range of bizarre maladies.
- Buy strange artifacts from the mysterious Mr Fairweather – items which can aid your chores, help you in combat, or just let you mess with the world. But be warned of his life tax, for each item must be paid with years from your life!
- A world and story which aren’t always sunshine and roses (just like real life!).
In Kynseed, live your lives the way you choose in a lovingly handcrafted 2D open world.
ABOUT PIXELCOUNT STUDIOS
We are a gradually growing team of ten developers who have come together to build the game of our dreams. Our two founders met whilst working on the Fable series, and we hope to infuse our games with the same charm, eccentricity, and humour that permeated Lionhead’s games.
Using our collective experience, we’re working hard to make Kynseed the kind of game we have always strived for in the past. To help us on this journey, we have a supportive community and, since 2021, have a widening network of business and publishing support to get Kynseed completed to the highest quality and our next exciting games off the starting blocks.
Kynseed – CD Key for PC is available on PlayEarnGame for the lowest price on the market and you can pay for it with our crypto.