Trackless is an atmospheric first-person exploration and puzzle game set in the distant future. Inspired by classic games like Zork, Shadowgate, and King’s Quest, Trackless uses text input that allows you to interact with characters and objects.
In the game, you play as a seeker, someone who has decided to take a journey into the mountains to attempt a series of trials that, if completed, will lead you to a monolith called The Object. No one knows what The Object is or where it came from, but clues exist surrounding this intractable mystery.
Exploring a diverse set of locations and solving puzzles will earn you currency, which you can use to buy upgrades for your phone. Your in-game phone will help you find clues and give you special abilities.
- Trackless combines a 2D graphic atmosphere in a 3D world.
- During your journey towards The Object, you will encounter dozens of puzzles that require specific action verbs.
- Enter the best action verb for a higher score and use the credits to buy items or phone upgrades.
- You will encounter fellow seekers along the way. Eavesdrop on their conversations and learn about the world and their beliefs.
- Venture into secret paths and discover other beings.
- Soundtrack by Makeup and Vanity Set
Trackless – Steam CD Key for PC is available on PlayEarnGame for the lowest price on the market and you can pay for it with our crypto.