Age of Empires IV – CD KEY for PC is a real time strategy game, the fourth in the Age of Empires series
This version is set in the Middle Ages and has a lot of involvement with the Norman Conquest. If you were a big fan of the third game, way back when, you will be able to carry over some of the game mechanics from that game to this new and improved platform.
About AOE 4 – CD Key
There are four historical documentary-style campaigns to work through, as well as the series’ first nomads. The nomads are Mongols, and they have the first mobile base ever seen in this type of game. They were in the second game, but static, like the other civilizations mentioned.
The four campaigns are: the Norman Conquest; the 100-Years War; the Mongol Empire: and the Rise of Moscow. There will be wall combat, battles at sea and siege weapons will make short work of some fortifications, so build yours well!
You will begin the game at your base, gathering wood and stone to build simple structures at first, slowly increasing in size and strength. You will also be training troops (in groups of 200 or so) before sending them out to win territory in your name.
Your choice of civilization matters: each of the civilizations work differently, fight differently, and generally make it clear that they are not the same as the others. There is some scope for blurring when you can bring elements of one civilization into another, but these are carefully tailored for possible authenticity. If the civilizations communicated or were geographically close, it is possible that influences spread from one to the other.
As you progress through the years, your civilization changes in a fairly authentic way, progressing from early medieval language to more sophisticated grammar and syntax. This happens in all the civilizations and was a deliberate feature, and the game developers sought out speakers and scholars of the ancient languages for verisimilitude.
In Age of Empires 4, the focus is deliberately wide, looking at the nation as a whole entity. This works surprisingly well, and looks out for quirky things like being able to hide your army in the forest. If they don’t make too much noise they will stay hidden. They will whisper to you until battle commences and they can drop their concealment, resuming normal speaking voices.
Enjoy ‘live action’ drone style-footage. Enable narration during real life battles and events so you can follow exactly what’s going on. The game features fabulous music, which comes from the composer who created the Witcher 3 soundtrack.
Who Can I Be?
In AOE 4 – CD Key there are eight civilizations in the game:
Ones based in Europe:
- The English – who will fight the Norman invasion and change the way their nation is governed forever
- The French – they are trapped in a seemingly never-ending war with the British. The Hundred Years War was in fact a series of mini-wars. With both sides evenly matched and equally hungry for victory, both countries were caught up in a cycle of war and peace for about 107 years in total
- The Holy Roman Empire – the descendant of perhaps the best known empire, certainly the most prestigious at the time of the game. the Holy Roman Empire, under the Vatican, was somewhat reduced from Roman Empire glories, spreading merely across much of Europe. This is opposed to its previous territories which were as far afield as the UK, Africa and Western Asia
Ones based in Asia/Near East:
- The Abbasid Dynasty – another Muslim dynasty descended from the uncle of the prophet Muhammad, whose name was Abbas. This one stretched over much of the Near East and was a formidable military power
- The Rus – they are Russians, and part of the world was included in the Russian Empire. However, it also included a number of Slavic and Eastern European countries in its number. Like many great empires it peaked and then began to decline, crumbling entirely within a few decades of its zenith
- The Chinese – known for lengthy dynasties, the in-between times were always exciting in China. The game deals with a short but brutal time when assassination was a natural cause of death for an emperor
- The Mongols – they are under the unparalleled leadership of Genghis Khan. Thanks to him, this warlike people swept across Asia until they had an immense empire
- The Delhi Sultanate – precursors to the Ottoman Empire, it was a series of five Muslim dynasties that ruled over India. The big selling point of playing this civilization is that it has cavalry elephants
AOE 4 – CD Key for PC is available on PlayEarnGame for the lowest price on the market and you can pay for it with our crypto.