About Robot Wants It All
Robot wants stuff, so go get it for him! This game is a compilation of the original Robot Wants games from 2010: Robot Wants Kitty, Robot Wants Puppy, Robot Wants Fishy, and Robot Wants Ice Cream. In addition, it includes Robot Wants Y!?, a mini-game that was actually the main banner on the JayIsGames website for a while. And of course, Robot wouldn’t be wanting it all if we didn’t add Robot Wants Justice, a brand new Robot adventure!
Robot Wants pioneered the “mini-metroidvania” concept – an adventure you play through over an hour or less, collecting the powerups you need to go from zero to Kitty along the way. And all with a clock ticking – speedruns are the goal!
Each of the included games includes 2 alternate maps (an “Easy” map, which sometimes is not so easy, but we guarantee it is short! And a “Remix” map, which is never easy, or quick), and there are also 12 Mutators which allow you to transform the way the game plays in a variety of helpful and horrible ways.
- Online high scores to compete with your friends – each unique combination of mutators has a separate high score table, so try to be the best at your specialty.
- The ultimate Metroidvania action – you can’t even JUMP without first finding a power-up in some of these games.
- A massive shop full of features and game modes to unlock as you play (with space money, not real money. No IAP or DLC here)
- Extreme alien blasting in Robot Wants Kitty
- Intense kitty-hurling action in Robot Wants Puppy
- Psychotic mad bombing in Robot Wants Fishy
- A unique combination of Metroidvania and RPG in Robot Wants Ice Cream
- Serious puzzle-solving action in Robot Wants Y?!
- Alien-smashing, air-dashing combos in Robot Wants Justice
Robot Wants It All – CD Key for PC is available on PlayEarnGame for the lowest price on the market and you can pay for it with our crypto.