About Rytmik Studio
- Wavetable Synth – The core of the sound engine is a wavetable synthesizer that generates audio by playing sound samples. Rytmik incorporates 16 of these synthesizers.
- Drawable Waveform Synth – The wavetable synth enables users to draw short customized samples for unique results.
- Over 1200 Instrument Samples – drums, bass, percussion, guitars, strings, pianos, melodic instruments, synthetic instruments, pads, vocals, effects, and much more.
- Step Sequencer – The workspace in Rytmik consists of “clips”. In each clip there are four instruments, along with the note sequences assigned to them. Four clips can play simultaneously. Clips can be assembled into tracks, and are easily moved and copied using intuitive drag & drop technique – as simple as building blocks for music.
- Modulation Parameters – Every note in the Step Sequencer can determine the pitch and volume of the tone, and can additionally control up to three other parameters of the synthesizer.
- Sound Effects – Easily implement sound-changing effects with ADSR Envelope, Glide, Digital Delay, Noise Shaper, Sample Offset and Loop Definition.
Selection of Sample Songs – Play, analyze, modify and enjoy!
- Export – Save your finished songs in WAV and MP3 formats.
- Sharing via Rytmik Cloud – Instantly share Rytmik songs with a community of users and gain access to thousands of other songs. With management tools and a range of permission settings, songs can be locked down or completely open, allowing for a creative world of musical exploration, solo remixing, group collaborations, and much more. Discover, play and rate songs all across the Rytmik Charts.
New In Rytmik Studio
- Advanced Sound Effects – Fine and dramatic sound editing with EQ3, Resonant Filter, Drive, Bright, Modelay, Modulation Matrix, 2× ADSR and 2× LFO with optional target modulation, 4× Send, and Sidechain Compression. ADSR envelopes and LFOs can continuously change a variety of instrument and effect parameters.
- Automation – Draw automation curves within songs that smoothly control instruments and effects.
Instrument Presets – Play with an advanced synth! Choose from hundreds of named presets across multiple categories, and create all-new custom presets.
- MIDI Input – Rytmik is compatible with standard MIDI keyboards.
- Sidechain – A must-have tool, especially for contemporary dance and electronic music. Automatically muffle one sound with another (such as a bass with a kick drum). Using these tools makes effects like the “pulsing” in dance music very quick and easy to produce in Rytmik Studio.
- Global Sound Effects – Using the 2× Stereo Reverb, 2× Stereo Delay, Master EQ and Limiter, each instrument can be sent into two reverbs and two delays. From short and simple sound you can create a long vibrant range, or simply deliver the drum width and space. The final output of the sound engine can be further adjusted by the equalizer. Dynamics is controlled by a limiter (also works in multiband mode).
- Custom Samples – Rytmik Studio includes a generous number of samples, and also allows you to import new ones freely. Record vocals, instruments and other sources, and seamlessly add these samples into the custom library.
Rytmik Studio – Steam CD Key for PC is available on PlayEarnGame for the lowest price on the market and you can pay for it with our crypto.